Sunday, August 6, 2017

Books, Flowers, Antiques


merchandise for sale is shown on the left sidebar,
click on the photo to take you to the item,
or open the appropriate PAGE above

*********************************************************************

beautiful vignette, I think. 
 Peonies are just so wonderful, aren't they?



please look at the merchandise on the sidebar 
and on the PAGE LINKS below the
lady illustration.

all are pre-order, but I know they will sell out quickly.
I cannot re-order as I have so much coming in for Fall/Holiday,
I've kinda over-bought .

the vendors are already telling me
the CHRISTMAS PILLOW COVERS are running low.
if you want any of them for gifts or for your own home,
get your order in now.

just FYI, the DEER PILLOW COVERS 
are being sold for $57.50 each in England.
so my $15.00 price is really unbelievable !!!

gotta go to the airport, get my nails done,
talk to Yvonne Pratt, whom I adore,
all before NOON.
whew !!!

& I've just discovered beautiful Post Oak Boulevard here in Houston is being redone so they can 
PUT LIGHT RAIN DOWN THE MIDDLE !!!

WHAT? !!!

gone will be the beautiful esplanades with spilling flowers !!

commerce, commerce, commerce,
but I'm reassured that the landscaping along the route will include planting 100's of new trees and re-landscaping any
green space as well.
this is our Rodeo Drive and it needs to be beautiful !!!
MarshaMarshaMarsha


No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.