Sunday, October 15, 2017

Contemporary

Pisa Ruched Plaid Midi Dress




harking back to Donna Karen's glory days
this wonderful dress is
at such a great price IF you like it you must click on over to check it out.

& I'm sure you know Donna's new gig is
URBAN ZEN

Embroidered Velvet Tassel-Tie Tunic


her collection is found here, even SALE,

this particular top, above is black velvet with gold embroidery
& is a show-stopper piece, as it should be at $3995.00.

but go to BG & look at the sale pieces if this is slightly above
your price range, as it is mine.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Marsha

    I am never buying Donna Karan clothing ever again re her recent support of Harvey Weinstein's behaviour.

    I thought you had more sense, too, and i am disappointed in the timing of your article.




    twelve.riches

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.