Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Veranda Covers for the HOLIDAYS

don't forget to check out the holiday merchandise found via the 
PAGE LINKS JUST UNDER THE HEADER
*******************************************************************






I think this is one of the most beautiful tabletops I've ever seen.
the fruits combined with the flowers just make me swoon

Image result for veranda magazine holiday covers







Veranda's Most Memorable Holiday Rooms - Veranda.com


Image result for veranda magazine holiday covers


& below, from The Enchanted Home blog

The Enchanted Home: By Invitation Only........Christmas Cocktails!!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.